It's spring time! Time to update your make-up and change things up, this tutorial is a fun look for anyone to try. I'm going to be using a Poly Glitter Press Eyeshadow by Bronze-Lush.
Bronze-Lush is easily one of my favorite make-up brands out there. It is cruelty-free and helps prevent wrinkles! Perfect combo right?!
Okay, lets get started:
1. First apply your eye shadow primer.
2. Next, apply a medium-brown shade in the middle crease of your eye. Blend it back and forth to the curve of your crease. I used Chocolate Cookie from TooFaced.
3. Apply a orange brown or copper shade to your lower lid, blending it in with your medium brown shade.
4. Using my my Bronze-Lush Poly Glitter Press Shade Pineapple... Apply with your finger tip.It applies very easy and covers perfectly. Pat on your lower lid.
5. Apply your wings (aka liner) on the top of your lid.
6. Using a shade the same color as your skin tone, hightlight the top brow bone. Blend it well.
7. Apply a light to medium brown shade on your lower lash line for definition.
8. Apply your mascara.
And your finished! Rocking a sexy glitter bomb eye!
Your finished look.